• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Emb120 Aug 4 class date cancelled

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe they are stopping their hiring? Dont really know, I think that you would get a better answer calling HR.

So the original poster is worried about the class date he was assigned and all you guys do is bash him. You guys are so cool
I'm a little confused here. If you look at the poster's other posts, you will see he has been around at SkyWest a while. Has been FO in the CRJ and CA in the Bro. He even had some pretty definite opinions on the last union vote. Is he shape shifting into an EMB newhire now?

Actually the August class cancelled due to lack of hotel availability in SLC. There will some big convention in town. Class should resume in Sept. This straight from training dept.

I'm a little confused here. If you look at the poster's other posts, you will see he has been around at SkyWest a while. Has been FO in the CRJ and CA in the Bro. He even had some pretty definite opinions on the last union vote. Is he shape shifting into an EMB newhire now?
Actually the real bus driver is a friend of mine who let another friend use his log in to try and dig up info... but nice work Andy- how are ya anyway?

So the original poster is worried about the class date he was assigned and all you guys do is bash him. You guys are so cool
Hotels.....yah thats it!
PBR

Last edited:
I am 100% DEAD SERIOUS. However,things change but as of yesterday that was the news.

That is why both emb and RJ was CX when we are still short on the EMB.
short on the emb? im a line holder and im on week 9 of 11 off!!!! emb ca

Latest resources

Back