• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest denial

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you could say anything would definitely get better with alpo, I'd vote tomorrow.

What does that have to do with some mainline pilots minding more that its outsourced non union pilots and riding coat tails?

What does that have to do with some mainline pilots minding more that its outsourced non union pilots and riding coat tails?

I get it, if Mesa gets the flying it's all good.

ALPA, koolaid from a different source, but still koolaid.

Were you the one that posted your presidents check?

I don't see morale as low as some on here claim it is. They are just understaffed and are desperate to cover flying anyway they can. Ethically or un-ethically, once the staffing is fixed I think things will go back to the way they should be.

I strongly disagree. Morale at SkyWest has hit an all time low. If you are infact THE Chris Brown, I will let you in on the obvious. The pilot group has grown extremely tired of having our pay, bennefits and quality of life "Chipped" away and replaced with Bullsh!t bag tags and "Thanks for All You do's". Guys are not burning the place down...yet... but don't expect anyone to lift an extra finger to help the company out. Just conveying what I am seeing out on the line.

I get it, if Mesa gets the flying it's all good.

ALPA, koolaid from a different source, but still koolaid.

Were you the one that posted your presidents check?

Presidents check? What are you talking about? Is that question as irrelevant as your last post?

Title = double entendre.

I strongly disagree. Morale at SkyWest has hit an all time low. If you are infact THE Chris Brown, I will let you in on the obvious. The pilot group has grown extremely tired of having our pay, bennefits and quality of life "Chipped" away and replaced with Bullsh!t bag tags and "Thanks for All You do's". Guys are not burning the place down...yet... but don't expect anyone to lift an extra finger to help the company out. Just conveying what I am seeing out on the line.

Maybe they'll merge us all and hold us together with misery glue.

Been out of work about six months and have about 5,200tt and 1,500 turbine pic. Thought it would be a good idea to apply to the commuter airlines to "get back in the mix". I've always been interested in working at SkyWest so I applied a few weeks ago; thinking that this would be a good opportunity to work there.

Got this message just a few hours ago: but I've removed my personal info...

To reply to this e-mail, reply to: [email protected].

xxxx xxxxxxx
[email protected]

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your expressed desire to work for SkyWest Airlines as a First Officer Pilot. We appreciate your enthusiasm to become a part of our team.

After reviewing your resume, we regret to inform you that you were not chosen at this time. However, we encourage you to monitor our website (www.skywest.com) for future job openings.

Best wishes for success in your employment endeavors and thank you again for your interest in SkyWest Airlines.

Sincerely,

SkyWest Airlines Recruitment

I couldn't stop laughing. Anyone want to explain this one to me? They'll interview an 800tt guy with no turbine but what about all of us guys who have been put on street by dirt-bag operators?
Dude,
I got the same letter 13 years ago from camila encey : and I had founders time....bunch of 207, navajo and metro time....I would still be there if they would have hired me.....

Latest resources

Back