Skywest crj classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WRONG!

That restriction has been gone for years! It was reworked in the last CPA.

The only exclusivity UA gave up was LAX. I dont ever recall SFO, DEN or ORD being included in any of that.

So the question remains this: Will SkyWest pilots favor a merge with ASA/XJET over a substantial pay cut, if it comes down to it? I would be very interrested to see what some of our bretheren to the west would have to say about that.

You have no Brethern in the West. We do have empathy for ASA. Merge with ASA yes. Who wants to merge with xjunk? ……………….…........uh.........................not even pinnacle wants to merge with that group.

What, are LXjet pilots going to vote for "sequestration" on SKW pilot's? Good luck on that.

Xjet pilots made it quite clear they would never stoop to integrate with a bunch of "coat-tail-riding" SKW pilots when Inc. threw their sorry a***s a lifeline the first time. It is the height of arrogance to think SKW pilots are anymore inclined to integrate with a bunch of self-entitled, little *****s now?

Do you REALLY think Jerry would allow the possibility of a single list by cutting one side and not the other? This begs to ask, who's really riding whose coat tails?

What, are LXjet pilots going to vote for "sequestration" on SKW pilot's? Good luck on that.

Xjet pilots made it quite clear they would never stoop to integrate with a bunch of "coat-tail-riding" SKW pilots when Inc. threw their sorry a***s a lifeline the first time. It is the height of arrogance to think SKW pilots are anymore inclined to integrate with a bunch of self-entitled, little *****s now?

Do you REALLY think Jerry would allow the possibility of a single list by cutting one side and not the other? This begs to ask, who's really riding whose coat tails?

Interresting post. Firstly, I wasn't aware ASA ever needed a life line. Second, are you stating that you would expect ASA/ExpressJet to take a pay cut of 10%, while SkyWest Inc. pilots continue with the wages you have now? What keeps them from imposing those rates on you? Also- I haven't talked to any "self entitled" pilots at ASA that harbor dislike for SkyWest pilots. I think you are missing the gist of my prior posts by a mile.

That's funny, because we self entitled, little sh!ts here at XJT never said such a thing. It has always been the opinion of the majority of XJT pilots that the only way to stop the whipsaw threat is to merge all three lists. In fact, that was a topic of discussion at the big meeting in Denver a few months ago.

...and don't get me started on the 'lifeline' SKW threw us years ago. Jerry broke it, he bought it. The details of that have been discussed ad nauseum in multiple threads.

To answer to OP...

If they haven't called you in 6 months you probably don't have the job. But maybe call t make sure.

To the rest of you, yes, we are all screwed. To the SKYW MRJ lover, good luck with that.

Latest resources

Back