Skywest Contact at ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sinca3 said:
Brian Labrecque told me point blank he would sign the Skywest contract today if it were proposed to him. That was about 2.5 months ago. Funny they, company, hasn't proposed it?!?!

He told me he'd give me a reach around after I take concessions up the you know what!

SuperKooter said:
If ASA would get the SKYW contract ALPA would become irrelevant that’s why we don't have it. ALPA is only looking out for their own Asses, for a group that claims to look out for pilots they seem to only look out for themselves.

Now look you management puke, i told you last week to go back and watch your cartoons! ALPA here's, and we ain't going nowhere!

Sinca3 said:
Brian Labrecque told me point blank he would sign the Skywest contract today if it were proposed to him. That was about 2.5 months ago. Funny they, company, hasn't proposed it?!?!

You actually believe anything Brian says?

This Should Have!!

THIS SHOULD BEEN HANDLED 2 or 3 YEARS AGO.

Shove it up your A$$ CT and BL.

UNTIL I SEE THIS IN THE SKYWEST FLICA AND THE SHIFTING OF ALL 50 SEAT FLYING TO US.. then shut it!

We all know the only reason Atkin's has not messed with the Sky west 50 seat rate yet is because he fears if he does at this point ALPA will get a hold on his golden child. Mark my words if ASA pilots give in to these bully tatics Sky west is next.

amcnd said:
somebody post letter 2 please?

HoserASA said:
If you're an ASA pilot, it's there on flica. If you're not an ASA pilot, don't worry about it as it doesn't concern you.

Hoser

Seriously. Why do you care if you're not an ASA pilot. It's typical management threats, meant to scare the junior pilots into submission. Be competetive or we're gonna lose airplanes and furlough pilots. Don't believe your lying renegade union reps. We're actually losing money, even though we filed record profits with the SEC because we didn't count aircraft costs (isn't false disclosures to the SEC illegal?). Yada, Yada, Yada.

Latest resources

Back