• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
College Degree.....MANDATORY

Mesaba sucks

Yeah buddy u tell em, Idiot

After reading this thread, which sounds like a bunch of kindegarteners sniping at one another, I am now convinced that for the future sake of any kind of "profession" a college degree is mandatory.

Really, you all need to watch the movie "Idiocracy", it defines this thread!

I've been thinking this was coming for the last year and a half.

PBR-what's the deal with ASA man, you've got some major anger issues. Still pissed we didn't shut the place down so your side of the fence would grow at our expense? You sure do have a lot of vested intrest in something that doesn't concern you here.......

So long as they do not reduce the ASA block hrs, I would rather have SKYW Inc. performing the flying.

So long as they do not reduce the ASA block hrs, I would rather have SKYW Inc. performing the flying.

You mean any more than they already have??? Almost 80 FEWER lines for Oct than Sept!!!

Remember, Skyw counts towards the 80%, Mesaba flying does not. It may be better for ASA to have Mesaba in here.

After reading this thread, which sounds like a bunch of kindegarteners sniping at one another, I am now convinced that for the future sake of any kind of "profession" a college degree is mandatory.

Really, you all need to watch the movie "Idiocracy", it defines this thread!

Hey why don't you do the walkaround, and don't forget the pins!!! oh ps.... gear up

120's IMHO will be a band-aid for a new turboprop that will be coming in the next two years

Only turboprops made right now are the ATR 42/72 and the Q-series...and even in this economy both have a decent backorder log so somebody better start placing some orders if they want to start ops within 24 months.

That said, the next-gen ATR would be a GREAT airplane for Delta feed in and out of ATL...

Latest resources

Back