• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Skywest Considering Brasilias in ATL

Erlanger

Total Time
13000+
I think the title says it all but yes, the word is that Skywest and Delta are seriously considering moving Brasilias to Atlanta.

SPDBRD747400

World's Favourite Airline
Total Time
mucho
Mesa Sucks!

Raoul Duke

Total Time
I think that is a good idea - they can take the excess aircraft from Mesaba and but them back in the air

PBRstreetgang

Registered Abuser
Total Time
Total
There ya go, vote that PBS in and see what its gets ya! BTW they will be operated by SKYW(west)
PBR

at7driver

Total Time
12K+++
don't think you'll hear too much complaining about that.. most of us have had our fair share of the bkillya

Cpt Oveur

I had the fish for dinner
Total Time
time?
Go for it, get Mesaba out of Atlanta. Personally, bringing 120's back would be like rebuilding the Soviet Empire if you ask me, but hey, it's a change of scenery from what we have now......

Full of LUV

Total Time
College Degree.....MANDATORY

Mesaba sucks

Yeah buddy u tell em, Idiot

After reading this thread, which sounds like a bunch of kindegarteners sniping at one another, I am now convinced that for the future sake of any kind of "profession" a college degree is mandatory.

Really, you all need to watch the movie "Idiocracy", it defines this thread!

JumpersAway

Cruise Bores Me.......
Total Time
9000++
I've been thinking this was coming for the last year and a half.

PBR-what's the deal with ASA man, you've got some major anger issues. Still pissed we didn't shut the place down so your side of the fence would grow at our expense? You sure do have a lot of vested intrest in something that doesn't concern you here.......

EV120

Are we there yet?
Total Time
9900+
So long as they do not reduce the ASA block hrs, I would rather have SKYW Inc. performing the flying.

79%N1

Total Time
2 many
So long as they do not reduce the ASA block hrs, I would rather have SKYW Inc. performing the flying.

You mean any more than they already have??? Almost 80 FEWER lines for Oct than Sept!!!

Remember, Skyw counts towards the 80%, Mesaba flying does not. It may be better for ASA to have Mesaba in here.

ACL65PILOT

Total Time
9000+
120's IMHO will be a band-aid for a new turboprop that will be coming in the next two years

big shacks

big shack's
Total Time
minor
After reading this thread, which sounds like a bunch of kindegarteners sniping at one another, I am now convinced that for the future sake of any kind of "profession" a college degree is mandatory.

Really, you all need to watch the movie "Idiocracy", it defines this thread!

Hey why don't you do the walkaround, and don't forget the pins!!! oh ps.... gear up

BoilerUP

Citation style...
Total Time
1500+
120's IMHO will be a band-aid for a new turboprop that will be coming in the next two years

Only turboprops made right now are the ATR 42/72 and the Q-series...and even in this economy both have a decent backorder log so somebody better start placing some orders if they want to start ops within 24 months.

That said, the next-gen ATR would be a GREAT airplane for Delta feed in and out of ATL...