Skywest Closes Domiciles, Grows others

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

difete

Sacramento and San Diego domicile closes in October. LAX becomes an EMB120 domicile and SFO domicile expands.

Be happy all that is happening is a shuffling of your bases and not furloughs like just about everyone else.... Heck look at your companions at ASA dropping about 1/4 of all their flying by September and all you do is reshuffle yours..... All I have been flying with lately are FO's that are wondering how they are going to be eating within the next few months.... (and I was in their position once as well, both in a base closure and then furlough) So at least around your peers suffering more than you, try to keep things in perspective....

If ASA neglects to regrow Skywest is prepared to give those furloughed first hiring bids on any upcoming recruitments. Skywest has plenty of growth in the years ahead be assured ASA pilots will have work.

If ASA neglects to regrow Skywest is prepared to give those furloughed first hiring bids on any upcoming recruitments. Skywest has plenty of growth in the years ahead be assured ASA pilots will have work.

Get in line behind the United pilots 16 jets this year x 5 United pilots per jet... I hope ASA turns the corner soon.

And why does ASA and Skywest not have one seniority list?

Latest resources

Back