• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest classes!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What I really recommend is that you get a letter from a SkyWest employee. Barring that, I would recommend you not go. (Unless frustration is your thing)

any chance you want to jump seat with me tomorrow out of DEN? We offer quite an array of travel vacations from Farmington, NM to really hot spots like Williston, ND!!!!

Ok, did a little phone work (which I should have done in the first place) The guy I'm looking for at skywest is John Brayman. If anyone knows of him, I'd appreciate a little help on contacting him. Thanks

....and should we have him go outside and yell "Hey Waterdoooog!"? How would you like him to get in touch with you?

PDX Fair Times?

Andy,
You mentioned a presentation at 10:00 and one at 12:00. A friend told me that the doors would be effectively closed at 10:00. Is this accurate? It may be difficult for me to make it promptly at 10:00 due to a long commute, but noon would probably be much easier. I understand punctuality is crucial. Thanks for all your great information.

Bluto,

At the SLC fair, the doors were not closed at 10. We had our hands full getting everyone signed in because so many showed up and we got the same reports from the LAX event this week. If you show up a little after 10, I'm sure you will have no problem getting in for a noon presentation. If we follow our SLC example, there will be more than two presentations (which only last 20 minutes for the introductory part).

Have a good time in PDX.

Latest resources

Back