• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest becomes the regional of choice for Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think it will be interesting to see how everything plays out for all parties attached... You have ALPA at Airtran, in house at SWA, and SWA scope that now butts against airtran, different unions merging..... It'll be interesting for sure.

1. At some point, there will be no Airtran, a representation vote will take place, and the combined pilot group will be SWAPA.

2. There will be no SW feed as the contract will be bought out.

3. Life goes on. Next question.

Who really cares? About any of it. I've been at two airlines, Skywest for 17 years. Business is business. I visit this sight a couple of times a year and I keep seeing the same old crying. No one has a freekin clue what's gonna happen next. It's like listening to a bunch of elementry school kids argue about nothing. Make the best of what you have and stop your freekin bawlin.

We enjoy it and it is America. If you don't, there is something akin to an "off switch."

...and ASA flew CMR 50 seaters with CMR passengers while CMR was on strike...Put the ALPA koolaid down and take a breath for a minute...

Well, not exactly. ASA flew CMR 50 seaters with some additional Delta passengers out of common markets that CMR would have flown.:beer:

Latest resources

Back