• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest Airlines Continues Coast to Coast Expansion

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
^I've been shot at, had a knife pulled on me and fought several dudes bigger than I am and won... but I think I'm afraid of Mega............ :erm:

Nothin' to be scared of man..but she's got Chi-town street cred, plus anybody that's seen as many GSW victims as she has isn't scared of any Flightinfo "I know who you are" toughguys.

I have to admitt things could always be better here. I do have to say though that you few loud mouth whiners should be thankful that you have a job. Most of the Bro new hires are flight instructors who don't know there head from there A@#. I am sorry that the Bro pilots did not get a raise I would like to have seen more money in my pocket, but came here of my own will. Enjoy your job or go back to your seminole. You little creeps drive me nuts. Go fly for Air Wiskey or Mesa and tell me how you like it there.

The Bro is leaving the barbie pilots need more money but not at the expense of our jobs.

Wow....I don't even know what to say except not everyone on the Bro came from being a CFI and there are a lot of senior people on it too.

OOOhhhh ooohhh.....now I know what to say......tool!

Be thankful for having a job?
That might have been true in the early 90's but right now regionals are having trouble filling classes. People are leaving in droves.

Flyer7rm needs to go back to that CFI job. He's just another kool-aid swilling FNG that thinks the sky is falling when his company is among the most profitable in the country. ******************************bag extremis.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back