Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
scarlet said:
I think it is called SCABs

ASA announced May 8th we were getting the 76 seaters--and now SKywest getting them, b/c they are cheaper and un-unionized..and ASA PILOTS should take a pay cut with the company making 13% profit--higher than any other business in the world, even more than the oil companies at 10%....

No, these airplanes were not allocated to SkyWest because of pilot pay rates. These airplanes were allocated to SkyWest because Delta needed them in SLC and ASA no longer has a domicile there.

ASA was never getting these airplanes. They just made everybody think we were.

;)Sweptback, you are RIGHT!! None of us expected to see the 900's here at ASA. They are just trying to spin this crap in their direction. The GOOD NEWS, its not working for them; Hence....CT blowing up at one of our pilots!:laugh: Yeah, good luck with THAT CT and BL, you two Jack@sses!!!

Blucher, I am with you. Tx, that was FUNNY! I am still laughing!:laugh:

Bige...take all 1900 hrs along with your "distinguished" ALPA experience and crawl back into your HOLE!! You are not even worth this reply!:rolleyes:

You guys just keep trying to spin your situation and deny reality. How much do you want to bet that those "SLC based" 900's will be flowing throught ATL on their way to Mexico and the Caribean?

SSDD said:
You guys just keep trying to spin your situation and deny reality. How much do you want to bet that those "SLC based" 900's will be flowing throught ATL on their way to Mexico and the Caribean?

Yes they are.

ArianaAfghanAir said:
They just made the official announcement on Skywest internal website. 6 CRJ 900's for skywest in SLC. It's in PDF format. Two in sept and all in service by november. 10 business and 60 coach seats.

I'm not saying you're not getting those 900's, as I believe you probably are (and probably always were), but just remember, they also made "the official announcement" on the ASA internal website about 2 months ago that we were getting them. Bottom line, I don't believe any of this spin until I see something parked on the ramp.

Guys don't worry about the Skywest's pay scales for the 90 seaters. It's only an 18 month agreement!

It's a 70 seater... It has 70 seats. A 747-400 with 70 seats is a 70 seater... Payscale would stay the same at ASA of SKYW.
Hey ASA had the planes on the property and was flying them. So even if you think you have them.... You don't.

If you really believe that you've got some serious logic problems. You really don't think ASA could and would negotiate a higher rate for a 747 with 70-seats? That's ridiculous.

SSDD said:

If that was the case, why did ASA spend all that money to get approved for extended overwater operations if they were just going to give all the flying to SkyWest anyway?

Erlanger said:
The Skywest flight attendants going through recurrent in the past week are being told, that they'll be getting information for the 90s (configured to 76 seats) in the next 30 days. I now that, that's what they're being told for a fact!

Wrong. Not with 76 seats you won't.

Latest resources

Back