• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest 900s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I find it interesting that they are calling it 10 business class seat's and not first class, then there will be 60 in coach.

Skyjet said:
I find it interesting that they are calling it 10 business class seat's and not first class, then there will be 60 in coach.

It's Delta's little marketing department. Just like no First class on Delta International, it's "Business Elite".

How long would it take for to get all of the info and pubs on a new a/c and get it approved by the feds? If the first a/c are going on line in Sep they would have to move quick.

Boy Skywest whore/ Mesa whore startin' to sound the same! Now that all you sissys over there sold out ASA for 900's whats next? Maybe Superkooter can give you all BJ's. Not that I like GL, but what is that payrate again for 76 seaters? Don't worry we at ASA will hold the line for you losers, someone has to be a man around here!

outtahere said:
Don't worry we at ASA will hold the line for you losers, someone has to be a man around here!

I hope you dont have to eat your words!

outtahere said:
Boy Skywest whore/ Mesa whore startin' to sound the same! Now that all you sissys over there sold out ASA for 900's whats next? Maybe Superkooter can give you all BJ's. Not that I like GL, but what is that payrate again for 76 seaters? Don't worry we at ASA will hold the line for you losers, someone has to be a man around here!

Don't flatter yourself: we agreed to be whores long before you guys were even in the picture.

Last edited:
Not trying to flame, but are some of you guys actually excited to be flying airplanes this large at Express? I understand about making your career the best at where you are currently, but if where you are currently isn't your true goal, then be careful about how "good" you think you are making it.

CD

Does anybody seem excited? I won't even fly the RJ because of this BS! Why would you even ask that?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back