• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyways Big Announcement Next Week?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That sucks. I worked for Skyway briefly around 2 years ago. I was part of the class that got furloughed due to the loss of the DL contract. I really liked the people there. They handled the furlough the best out of the 3 times it has happened to me.
If anyone is interested in a RAH LOR PM me your info. ORD base is going to S5 newhires.

Tuna

Hey Tuna, I just have to put this out there....
You once humped my leg. It was in the crew room, nobody else was around, I was sleeping , and you weren't laughing, you seemed pretty focused. I figured it was easier to just let you finish.
Haha, had to take that shot, you know? Best of luck, screw Uncle Timmy!

the black hole that is Skywest has claimed another victim. should have seen that coming when they started.

if SKYW management had a heart, and if skyway management had a pair it would have negotiated an integration much like Shuttle America had with Chautauqua.....namely captains sent 1 to 1 to the lower-middle of the list and F/O's all together and lower.

to the skyw 65%, enjoy that midget raise.

First we did'nt buy Skyway so why should the list be integrated? If you want to stay in MKE come on over you will be CA in MKE in a year or two.. On a side note we are only getting 4 more airplanes right now to replace your 12 Do328 and 2 1900's ...

First we did'nt buy Skyway so why should the list be integrated? If you want to stay in MKE come on over you will be CA in MKE in a year or two.. On a side note we are only getting 4 more airplanes right now to replace your 12 Do328 and 2 1900's ...

The PR Spin Doctors are saying that there will be the same number of seats, but with reduced frequency. That will take more than 4 CRJ's.

Any word if you will be going to RHI or MKG?

...and there are/were 4 1900's, thank you very much! :D

The PR Spin Doctors are saying that there will be the same number of seats, but with reduced frequency. That will take more than 4 CRJ's.

Any word if you will be going to RHI or MKG?

...and there are/were 4 1900's, thank you very much! :D
They will melt down 12 328s, 4 B1900s, and 200 sets of pilot wings and make 4 blue CRJs with it.

First we did'nt buy Skyway so why should the list be integrated?

Because you are voiceless, what you really think doesn't matter. If Skywest management said "We'll interview, and give DOH to whomever we hire", what are YOU going to do about it? If you Skyway guys do enable Midwest management and apply over there, ask for DOH if they offer you employment. Why not? 60some percent doesn't care what management does, why should this be any different?

Couldn't have said it any better Propsync. I think I may show up and ask that very question. Somehow I don't see them warming up to the fact that Skyway Captains would be senior to most MKE based Captains for Skywest though. If they have a problem with it they can go grieve it with their union.

Oh, wait...

Latest resources

Back