Skyway Newhire ?'s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ha ha ha!!!

Yeah... I miss the cookies --- about as much as I miss waking-up, screaming, in a cold sweat!!!

The greasy pole is there for all of us --- it's just getting harder to climb up it, these days. : )

Take care!

Talked to a Midex captain about that same thing in OMA last week, we should try working something out between the respective MEC's to give hiring prefernce(sp) to all furloughed MEA/DAL pilots since the rate of recalls is very slow. We have several furloughed pilots from other airlines.

Jobear

greener pastures

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported this morning that, while Skyway is hiring, Midwest still has 100 pilots on furlough. (I used to be one of them --- now, I'm at much greener pastures.)

Ahh, sweet, sweet greener pasures. DH106, isnt life great here?? Sure wish we would keep the hiring going though. Jobear, did they make you a captain yet? You must be getting close, which is a scary thought. Nice avatar by the way.

Skyway/Midwest made it public yesterday that they are pursuing a deal with Delta (like everyone didnt know). I sure hope it works out. If they get as many airplanes as planned, (10 now, 25 later????) everyone presently at Skyway will be a captain. Those of you looking to apply, I say get in NOW. The pay isnt great, but upgrade will be short if this deal goes through.

ExU.P.flyer:) :)

jobear.....how many suds clubs cards do you have filled out from the Landmark?

EX_CV580FR8Dawg said:
jobear.....how many suds clubs cards do you have filled out from the Landmark?

My wife says I don't play well with others so she doesn't let me go to often:D

Jobear

Geeez, get movin' Joe,

I've got three, working on my fourth. I like beer. And I have a passed member of our club to thank for that. Miss Mike a lot. Later. P

Amen Propsync, Bear the old "taxi" driver up at IWD gave Mike and I about 10-2 fer coupons one early overnight for the cab company bar. Ya know those women weren't half bad looking by the time we left.

GB-MP & TC

Jobear

Geez Joe, I can only imagine. Mike was a great guy. My wife and I went to the airport today to the trees and said 'Hi'. I used to live with him and think about him all of the time and miss him a lot. How do you feel about flying with me (hopefully if all goes well) in a few months?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back