• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyway looking for pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If Seth, KD, and Belmonti fit believe you WILL fit. By the way as much as I rag on those guys still there I love almost all of them.

XXXOOO's
Jobear

P.S. don't mind Propsync he's just mad about the fact his avatar is taller than he is.

Hey Moose did Skyway get a hold of you this past week for the OCT 23 class? Were you in the pool? I just trying to figure out what the heck is going on out in MKE! Give me the low down if you have anything-

Skyway!

I did receive a call, but I was up flying so it went to my voicemail. I tried calling them back on Friday and did not have any luck. Im just trying to see how much more room there is compared to our king air 100.

I think there is a little more room in the 1900 vs the king 100. Im sure they are pretty close tho. Anyway they called me too but want me to go through the interview process again?? Kinda weird since I already did it!!?? Did they say the same for you?

I sent a resume to them last December and got a call last week...go figure. Good luck to all you guys at Skyway. It sounds like things have been going downhill there.

Yah

They called me Friday too, for interviews Mon/Tue but it was a bit quick for me. Asked if they had later dates, said they'd call back, never did. Real nice though. My return call at 450PM CST went to their voicemail. We'll see if they call back. Plus I'd have to drive several hours to get on a flight they operate, I have an SOS test and scheduling issues Wed, etc. etc.

skyway whats up with the eas routess
heard that great lakes is back and will feed midwest ... in a few month,, any true to that..

Eas

skyway whats up with the eas routess
heard that great lakes is back and will feed midwest ... in a few month,, any true to that..

I was told we aren't bidding on the EAS routes during renewal, so if we can get somebody to take them off our hands, it's all done. Rumor mill says Beeches might stay till Summer to wrap everything up, plus to help cover the shortfall in jet crews for us (equipment swaps, jet to Beech).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back