Skyway looking for pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hyepilot

Hey boys and girls the chief pilot told our ground school that they are looking for pilots. This is for real, no joke this time. I don't know what the Mins are but they are looking to get what ever they can get.
So dust off that resume and throw it to them, they will take a look. I know you need all the ratings but as far as time, I'm not sure. They know that there might be only low time guys out there, and they don't care.
I know that they are looking for pilots to fill slots in the 1900. The jet is really senior but that changes, as everything does in this industry. The goal is to be an all 328 fleet by 2008. That aint long. As for the 50 seat flying it is going to go to another source, but that changes too.
If you look to the past, you will see that Midwest likes to do things the way they like to do things. What that means is that if things aren't done the way Midwest likes them they could be out fast. And Skyway could see huge growth. Of course the other could be true too.

Were would one even start with this?? So many...um...interesting ...what ..typo's. So little time.

xjlifer said:
Were would one even start with this?? So many...um...interesting ...what ..typo's. So little time.

Hey man I was in a hurry when I wrote this.....

I didn't know that I would be graded on grammar and my typing skills.
But the Information is good.

xjlifer said:
you strike me as a d0uchebag

xjlifer said:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorant.

You left a "T" out of important. So, I guess spelling is kind of important...

veneratio said:
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorant.

Ha Ha! That's funny :D

Hi!

I applied there, and couldn't get an interview. Now I'm trying to get on at Midwest-just sent my app in Thursday.

cliff
YIP

PS-Any more info on AWAC buying Midwest?

Where does it say that Skyway is looking? I don't see it on their website or anywhere else....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back