Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freightdog75

Don't hassle the Hoff
Just got the call from Skyway today!!!! Going for the interview next Wednesday!!! Any info from those who are there or have been there would be greatly appreciated.

Thankx, FD75

F-Dog,

Congrats on the interview! Have a beer and brat for us while in the City of Laverne and Shirley.

Be sure not to say the word "Skyway" while you're there. Remember: it's MIDWEST CONNECT now!

Good luck!

I think the Skyway that he is talking about is the freight company out of Sanford, FL. Midwest Express hasn't done much hiring in a while.

You guys should watch what you tell other people.

We are called Skyway Airlines d.b.a. Midwest Connect. Prior to the name change we were Astral Aviation d.b.a. Skyway. If hired, you would work for Skyway Airlines, not Midwest Connect.

Another example is Air Wisconsin d.b.a. United Express and AirTran JetConnect. You work for Air Wisconsin, not United Express or AirTran JetConnect.

we (Skyway) are planning a class of 30 in March....15 1900 and 15 328 pilots.....this came from a checkairmain in the training department....FWIW

Sure, try walking into an interview at Pinnacle and saying "I really want to work at Express I because..." and see how far that gets you. Details matter, in flying and in interviews.

Well, I guess you're right. Details do matter.

But you know what? I still don't give a **** what they're called.

Latest resources

Back