Skyway guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dwstl2327 said:
no, its a crap shoot. i got the jet and was a 1000 hr cfi with lil corporate experience. they just happened be hiring into a jet class, had i interviewed 1 week later i would have been in a beech class. i also hear they are hiring for both right now. its a great place, you will love it. good luck!
How long between the email and the interview for you?

i never got an email. i got a call a week after i emailed the resume. i would send it via snail mail, and then call a few days later. "ask if they had gotten your mail?" there is a class of 22 going right now, and i heard another class shortly after... they just started mid feb.

Thanks for the replies. :)

Are there quite a few Skyway'ers that hang around to get picked up by Midex? Does Midex usually go to the Skyway guys and gals first when they hire?

Last edited:
yes to midex, for the interview, read aviationinterviews.com it is/was a pretty simple Jepp and IFR written, make sure you know everthing and anything about jepp plates and charts. HR and Tech was fairly simple, dont lie, tell the truth, and be a normal relaxed human beeing and you should be fine

Latest resources

Back