Skyway guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyWolf

I am sure you know this by now, but just in case you missed it, Midex hiring window is open again only for skyx guys.

I know for sure the guys that came over to midex are great guys, I talked to few of them and didn't hear anything but great stuff from training to check airmen

This window is for classes in the summer/fall of 2006, good luck guys

Yeah, we're a craphole... Non-industry leading contract.... for 32 seat jets... but brother blue did offer the window to us. Thanks for posting and re-pointing it out (there was a small job opening flyer in ops), those that apply will have a good shot at moving up in the world. If I were a Beech captain, I'd do it in a second, but I'm lazy and still don't have my 1000 PIC (just in case). Most that apply will be behind me but I still wish them all the luck. I think for the first time that 2006 will be a good year for us. It's taken me about six years to say that. No drama in 06 for the M-K-E.

Thanks again for posting FlyWolf. Good luck on the 73 or 320.

I agree Propsync, we don't want or NEED any drama for 06

I know we made money in January, hope it will keep going up

Cheers my friend

It would be great to work for either company in MKE. Back to the land of beer, brats, Badgers, Brewers, Bucks, Packers and cheese...... :beer:

Sure do miss it..... :(

MarineGrunt said:
It would be great to work for either company in MKE. Back to the land of beer, brats, Badgers, Brewers, Bucks, Packers and cheese...... :beer:

Sure do miss it..... :(

You forgot big belly's :)

FlyWolf said:
You forgot big belly's :)
Yeah, that too! Hopefully I can make it back someday. I have an application in at Skyway, but I'm not sure if I can survive on the pay. Plus I would either have to: A) Commute from SLC to MKE for the job; or B) Move to MKE and commute to SLC for my guard job. Oh well, time will tell...

But back to the topic, congrats to all those yet-to-be-hired at MidEx guys! Great to hear things are moving there again.

I have also heard from reliable sources that they have been so impressed with Skyway guys that unless there is a huge hiring boom, which is kind of unlikely, that they are only going to open the hiring windows in the future to Skyway guys. Thank you to all you ex-skyway guys for setting a great example. Just another example of the 1st class operation here at Skyway and Midex. I know there are alot of guys that would be thrilled to be working at Midex in the future. Keep making us money Flywolf so the hiring continues!!!

Thanks again from a Skyway'er.

GOULET! said:
I have also heard from reliable sources that they have been so impressed with Skyway guys that unless there is a huge hiring boom, which is kind of unlikely, that they are only going to open the hiring windows in the future to Skyway guys. Thank you to all you ex-skyway guys for setting a great example. Just another example of the 1st class operation here at Skyway and Midex. I know there are alot of guys that would be thrilled to be working at Midex in the future. Keep making us money Flywolf so the hiring continues!!!

Thanks again from a Skyway'er.

No prob Goulet, glad to pass along important info, yes I know everyone here is extremely pleased with the skyway guys.

Hopefully things will go well and see you guys here soon, you guys can always PM me if you have any questions, If I don't know the answers I will try to find it for you.

Good luck

How long does it take for most people to receive an interview offer at Skyway? I got an email about a week and a half after I applied saying that they received my application and would notify those who qualify. This was about two weeks ago. Not too impatient, just curious.

I hear they are hiring into both airframes. Is it a crapshoot on who gets what, or does your previous flight time play a factor?

Last edited:
no, its a crap shoot. i got the jet and was a 1000 hr cfi with lil corporate experience. they just happened be hiring into a jet class, had i interviewed 1 week later i would have been in a beech class. i also hear they are hiring for both right now. its a great place, you will love it. good luck!

Latest resources

Back