• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyw question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HAHAHA!!! LOL! that's funny because Skywest and RAH are the ONLY regionals that dont hire SJS riddle punks. They actually require their pilots to have flown a plane and have a minimum number of hours and they can't be bought by mommy and daddy.
Lots of union regionals out there that love 500 hour CRJ type rated boys and girls.....Whiskey, Mesa, ASA, Xjet, PSA, AE, PNCL.

Oops, I stand corrected...all the 1000 hour wonders here with chubbies to fly a swept wing jet are just my imagination! NOT

HAHAHA!!! LOL! that's funny because Skywest and RAH are the ONLY regionals that dont hire SJS riddle punks. They actually require their pilots to have flown a plane and have a minimum number of hours and they can't be bought by mommy and daddy.
Lots of union regionals out there that love 500 hour CRJ type rated boys and girls.....Whiskey, Mesa, ASA, Xjet, PSA, AE, PNCL.

Dude, how is someone flying multiple airplanes for 1 payrate (SkyWest) and someone working for a company that has 2 aircraft types and one F/O payrate (CHQ) not described as someone with SJS. You see SJS has nothing to do with someone's experience or if they went to Embry Ridiculous or not but how much they are willing to give up to fly a jet. SkyWest pilots and CHQ F/O's are obviously willing to give up much more than the work goups at some of the airlines you mentioned. (AE, XJT, AWC, ASA, Comair...)

Glad I could educate your stupid ass.

Dude, how is someone flying multiple airplanes for 1 payrate (SkyWest) and someone working for a company that has 2 aircraft types and one F/O payrate (CHQ) not described as someone with SJS. You see SJS has nothing to do with someone's experience or if they went to Embry Ridiculous or not but how much they are willing to give up to fly a jet. SkyWest pilots and CHQ F/O's are obviously willing to give up much more than the work goups at some of the airlines you mentioned. (AE, XJT, AWC, ASA, Comair...)

Glad I could educate your stupid ass.
You know, I was going to respond to this, but I was reminded of a quote I once read:

"Winning an argument on Flightinfo is kind of like winning a Gold Medal at the Special Olympics. Sure, you won, but you're still a retard"

-JP

BTW, I voted no.

How long does the group interview last? If I were to have it start at 1pm, what timeframe is it likely to be over at?

You know, I was going to respond to this, but I was reminded of a quote I once read:

"Winning an argument on Flightinfo is kind of like winning a Gold Medal at the Special Olympics. Sure, you won, but you're still a retard"

-JP

BTW, I voted no.

Here's another one..."When you argue with a fool there are two fools arguing"

Can someone expand on the interview process at one of these open house interviews. I am currently flying the 700 at another airline...so i heard i dont need to do a sim??

if your with ASA...not sure about the sim......otherwise...if your with someone..else you gotta do it...........www.aviationinterviews.com there is some stuff......just know your last airplane systems very well...and IFR stuff..real well....Mech appt test questions....ATP questions....and fly the sim...good.....and want to be there....

Buy some shirts....www.garffshirts.com

Can someone expand on the interview process at one of these open house interviews. I am currently flying the 700 at another airline...so i heard i dont need to do a sim??
The group interview is a company presentation followed by the HR portion of the interview. They ask mostly questions that would be disqualifying (felonies, are you a serial killer, etc) and why SkyWest, yada yada. Hit up aviationinterviews.com for the lastest. No tech, no sim, no written. We started at 2pm and were out around 5-5:30pm. Good luck!

The group interview is a company presentation followed by the HR portion of the interview. They ask mostly questions that would be disqualifying (felonies, are you a serial killer, etc) and why SkyWest, yada yada. Hit up aviationinterviews.com for the lastest. No tech, no sim, no written. We started at 2pm and were out around 5-5:30pm. Good luck!

Be aware that in some cases if they have enough time and staff they have conducted the entire interview minus the sim...be prepared.

Word is that ASA pilots don't do the sim, but they do everything else. Be prepared.

Latest resources

Back