• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW Misses Payday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been waiting on the Air Force to pay my travel voucher for over a month now. Someone screwed up and delayed the checks 1 day. Not that big of a deal
Only a month? Thats pretty good! :) I'm deploying soon and looking forward to not getting paid for the first couple of weeks, since orders are so backed up..... Looks like I might have to take a few $75 cab rides to make up for the interest... ;)

Only a month? Thats pretty good! :) I'm deploying soon and looking forward to not getting paid for the first couple of weeks, since orders are so backed up..... Looks like I might have to take a few $75 cab rides to make up for the interest... ;)
They started sending all the travel vouchers to a central location for processing. They have no way of tracking it. All they can tell me is that it's sent. Do yourself a favor and take a big cash advance before you submit your voucher. I didn't and they owe me six weeks of per diem at $49/day. My next TDY I think I'll be taking cabs everywhere too

MG,

Check your PMs,

-JP

Slow news day if this is all you guys have to gripe about.
It's hard to top the 757/CRJ SFO cornholing and the 777 bellyflop, just working with the material available.
PBR

Latest resources

Back