• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW Misses Payday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The house boats needed new tiki torches, the bottoms moss will be scraped off by 1st year f/os.
PBR

I kind of feel like this happens to me on the 1st and 15th of every month, my check is always off by about 20%, oh wait thats because thats how much of a paycut I took to get to your level of pay. I hope they forget to pay you every month then just shut you guys down.

Complainers, whiners, and boobs. I can't remember a time when I haven't gotten my paycheck at least a day early, usually two. They screwed up once. Have you guys ever made a mistake while doing your job. Chances are you have. Everybody relax and pop a few more blood pressure meds.

Every payday except this one I've gotten paid early. Let he who is without screw-up cast the first stone.

-Goose

Slow news day if this is all you guys have to gripe about.

Well said. Makes me wonder how many of these guys whining on here were turned away at the SkyWest interview and are now at Mesa or TSA....and are so bitter there that they can't even bare to live a normal life without checking flightinfo to get their next hourly complaint in.

I've been waiting on the Air Force to pay my travel voucher for over a month now. Someone screwed up and delayed the checks 1 day. Not that big of a deal

Latest resources

Back