• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW, Inc Q3 2012 Results - $20M Profit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm a line pilot. Not a parrot. I talk to my reps. They say you guys are prepared to burn the place down before accepting pbs or anything less than an unreasonable contract. Continue to use your numbers against us; I will continue to call you what you are.

If you are not a parrot then why did you repeat an untruth from your rep that someone makes $300k by picking up 200%? Like I said, its been over a year since we've seen 200% and very very sporadic and selective 150%.

Anyway, this isn't about numbers. NOTHING has gone out to ratification so how can we use our numbers against you? Or are ou parroting that as well? Some of us are prepared to burn our side down but probably most aren't. But why would any of us agree to a contract that is reasonable to you that would be a concession to us?

Can you answer my question? Yes or no?

If you are not a parrot then why did you repeat an untruth from your rep that someone makes $300k by picking up 200%? Like I said, its been over a year since we've seen 200% and very very sporadic and selective 150%.

Anyway, this isn't about numbers. NOTHING has gone out to ratification so how can we use our numbers against you? Or are ou parroting that as well? Some of us are prepared to burn our side down but probably most aren't. But why would any of us agree to a contract that is reasonable to you that would be a concession to us?

Can you answer my question? Yes or no?

Yes I can.

You wouldn't. Because you are unreasonable.

You'd have to ask Steven

His name isn't Steven. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and go with you're ignorant and simply DON'T know. As opposed to being stupid and doing the same thing over and over again. And being wrong the entire time.

I don't follow their contract

Don't follow the ERJ contract? Maybe someone should put an end to that ignorance via self help.

but it has something to do with being able to drop trips and pick up premium open time trips at 200%.

As has been mentioned, there wasn't ANYWHERE near enough 200% offered. I don't even think the most senior charter wh0res could of pulled that much.

Seriously, $300,000 for real? How is that even possible??:confused:

See the above. We did have a few months where pilots pulled 200 hrs credit. But do the math, even if it was all year long it STILL wouldn't hit 300K.

and respected industry-wide. What have you got?

A regional airline "respected industry-wide"?. That's kind of like a pimp having a reliable prostitute that does whatever he wants whenever he wants. It's simply a business tool, there's not respect there. Neither by the customer nor the pimp.

I'm just going off what our union reps tell us

So you say you know for a fact some guy pulled 300K, now you're saying you just go by what your reps tell you?

I'm ready to end this constant bickering and get a new contract. The xjt guys are being unreasonable dicks.

Like another guy said. If you want to end the bickering maybe stop calling people dicks. And when done with that, go read the ERJ CBA.

Last edited:
Yes I can.

You wouldn't. Because you are unreasonable.

They question was for the umpteenth time, WHY would it be unreasonable to agree to any concession? Can you answer that simple question? And if you can, explain your answer please.

This thread is exhausting... . But that's great that we made some money.

I am curious, what in Clutch's mind, would not be unreasonable. A staple probably.

Latest resources

Back