• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW, Inc Q3 2012 Results - $20M Profit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I already called you an unreasonable dick. What else do you need to hear?

If you think it's unreasonable for us not to want a contract that will concessionary. This is simple English here. Now once again, can you answer that simple question. And if you can, please elaborate if you can.

If you think it's unreasonable for us not to want a contract that will concessionary. This is simple English here. Now once again, can you answer that simple question. And if you can, please elaborate if you can.

You. Dicks. Are. Unreasonable.

No elaboration.

But why is it unreasonable not to want a concessionary contract? Why are you unable to elaborate?

You already have a concessionary contract that you agreed to, Steven. You have a captain that made $300 thousand last year because of it. Great for him, but very unreasonable.

You already have a concessionary contract that you agreed to, Steven. You have a captain that made $300 thousand last year because of it. Great for him, but very unreasonable.

Our concessionary contract only strengthens our reasoning for not wanting another one. How long did your lagging contract last before you got your current one? Five years? Why did it take so long? Because you wanted something better than what you already had? Because I'm 100% positive that management wouldve agreed to renew that old contract for another 5 years in an instant. So to us, we are ok waiting 5+years while we have our current contract in order to not take another concession. So how is it unreasonable for you guys and for us now to wait rather than to agree to a concession?

Our concessionary contract only strengthens our reasoning for not wanting another one. How long did your lagging contract last before you got your current one? Five years? Why did it take so long? Because you wanted something better than what you already had? Because I'm 100% positive that management wouldve agreed to renew that old contract for another 5 years in an instant. So to us, we are ok waiting 5+years while we have our current contract in order to not take another concession. So how is it unreasonable for you guys and for us now to wait rather than to agree to a concession?

Why don't you address how someone makes $300,000 first.

Are you holding out for half a mil for each pilot?

So to us, we are ok waiting 5+years while we have our current contract in order to not take another concession. ?

And that is ok. Just remember that everytime an erj comes up for a lease return, which begins next year, they will be returned to CAL. Why do you think your loosing 53000 block hours next year. Hmmmmmm.

And xjt has approx 200 pilots that will not meet the new atp requirements in 08/2013. What will happen to them? The street.

And that is ok. Just remember that everytime an erj comes up for a lease return, which begins next year, they will be returned to CAL. Why do you think your loosing 53000 block hours next year. Hmmmmmm.

And xjt has approx 200 pilots that will not meet the new atp requirements in 08/2013. What will happen to them? The street.

That is status quo. It was in the old CPAs and is in this new one. I have no idea or care about ATP eligibility.

Just to be clear, I'm ok with those aircraft being parked.

Latest resources

Back