• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW 4th Qtr 2013 Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought it was a dumb move when LASA was purchased with us having to be the second lowest cost DCI carrier within a few years.

About a year and a half ago during the earnings call..

Prove it.........I have listened to every call and that was never stated. In fact, the opposite was stated by Jerry at the ASA/XJT/SKW pilot powwow in DEN over a year ago. Good troll though.

Prove it.........I have listened to every call and that was never stated. In fact, the opposite was stated by Jerry at the ASA/XJT/SKW pilot powwow in DEN over a year ago. Good troll though.
"Prove it" what are you 10 years old. I don't care if you believe it or not.

"Prove it" what are you 10 years old. I don't care if you believe it or not.

Even if I was ten years old I could manage this airline better than ATL or SGU. You can spout off whatever you want but if what you said was true it would be easy to find the statement, but you can't because you are trolling and doing a piss poor job at it.

Would this be the "PowWow" where JA and CC were lured to DEN under false pretenses, and they promptly got up and left, and a certain CP found themselves flying the line again? Ok, then.

Even if I was ten years old I could manage this airline better than ATL or SGU. You can spout off whatever you want but if what you said was true it would be easy to find the statement, but you can't because you are trolling and doing a piss poor job at it.
So go manage an airline than. Funny, it looks like SGU can manage SkyWest Airlines just fine. After all thats how they got the coin to buy two failing airlines!

Latest resources

Back