• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW 3Q Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know how the Mormons do it. Stick it under the mattress. No telling how much cash they really have.

W

I am saying that what they report is not always an accurate indication of how the company is performing. If you do not agree with this you are the one who is misinformed.

Yes what they report is an accurate analysis of the 3Q results....per the SEC that's the point. Im NOT saying SKYW is no performing well, don't be so defensive. I am saying that the cut backs are effecting everybody, some more than others, and SKYW is not an exception. I dont know how some people can get on here and say that things are perfect. They always are if you fly the E17o i suppose though..;)

Yes what they report is an accurate analysis of the 3Q results....per the SEC that's the point. Im NOT saying SKYW is no performing well, don't be so defensive. I am saying that the cut backs are effecting everybody, some more than others, and SKYW is not an exception. I dont know how some people can get on here and say that things are perfect. They always are if you fly the E17o i suppose though..;)

sounds like someone wants to go to chq and fly the 170...hahahahahha.

I bet you fly "the little" embraer hahahaha

While revenues are less at SkyWest and ASA, they are still profitable. Amazing in this environment really. Hopefully we are bottoming in this stupid economic environment and airlines can get back to growing and needing their people.

Trojan

Latest resources

Back