SKYW 3Q Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
680 sucks butt hole.

SKYW margin was about .5 higher than ASA's...based on fuzzy math between Inc's margin and SKYW margin.

That MAY be part of the discrepancy. Not sure how ASA's bonus is indexed, but SKYW bonus is indexed on SkyWest Airlines margin ONLY.

Well I didn't ask for your opinion, nor do I give a damn what you think. I was simply answering the last posters question.
Thanks! You are da' man!

SKYW margin was about .5 higher than ASA's...based on fuzzy math between Inc's margin and SKYW margin.

That MAY be part of the discrepancy. Not sure how ASA's bonus is indexed, but SKYW bonus is indexed on SkyWest Airlines margin ONLY.

Agree. SkyWest operates somewhere in the range of 1080 flights/day for United and a little over 400 for Delta. Total close to 1500 flights/day. ASA operated in the mid 700 flights/day for Delta in 3rd Qtr. SkyWest simply had more work/revenue. More $$$$$$. Good job. I wouldn't be complaining ever about money the Company is giving me.

Trojan

Trojan,

Also, OO had $450 on everyone's bonus just for performance alone. So no one got less that that.

Oh, and Jacquizz Rodgers.

Trojan,

Also, OO had $450 on everyone's bonus just for performance alone. So no one got less that that.

Oh, and Jacquizz Rodgers.

you the one that keeps putting his stats in my box ;-). $450 is nice, ours will hopefully be there someday soon.

Trojan

If you want to get around the big govt tax on you bonus check.....have it deposited right into your 401k. You wont pay federal tax at all and you get to increase your contribution. (As long as you are not already maxed out to the federal limit). I did that when I was at Skywest and my 401k grew rather quick......it has shrunk rather quick this year though!!

Latest resources

Back