• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW 2008 1st Quarter Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you Kool-Aid drinking bafoons had a union, maybe you would enjoy better pay, than you have now?

Slaves. I bet they make you stir your own Kool-Aid mix.

Hey man, can you not find anything better to come up with than your pathetic Kool-Aid shtick. Really, it's getting old. It is almost like that one guy that comes up to you in the crew lounge with the same stupid joke over and over again until you pull him aside and kindly tell him that "dude, its getting old." You know, that kind of annoying.

Besides, Jonesboro was years ago and the pilot group is getting much younger these days. If you want to stay relevant i'd suggest you consider changing your euphemisms.

Besides, Jonesboro was years ago and the pilot group is getting much younger these days. If you want to stay relevant i'd suggest you consider changing your euphemisms.

So true...most people on this board probably don't even know what the whole "kool-aid" joke is referring to.

Hey man, can you not find anything better to come up with than your pathetic Kool-Aid shtick. Really, it's getting old. It is almost like that one guy that comes up to you in the crew lounge with the same stupid joke over and over again until you pull him aside and kindly tell him that "dude, its getting old." You know, that kind of annoying.

You mean Jonestown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Coloaviator
Skywest can't complain, 29 million is right in the neighborhood of SWA which made 34 million. The guys in SGU know what they are doing!

Really? It's all subsidized, for crying out loud! It's easy to make money when you have a guaranteed profit, my friend. Try going out on your own, and we'll see how well you fare. What's mind-boggling to me, is that DAL and UAL are still willing to pay SKW as much as they do. Good thing you guys are cheap :p

mrnolmts. read again the above post. slice it any way you want about SKW posting profits, but I would be interested to know what kind of profit your company posted this past quarter? your current position on your avatar states your "alive" but I would willing to bet your airline is "alive, but barely breathing".

Last edited:
...mrnolmts. read again the above post...
I don't need to. My point is that SKW flying is all subsidized flying, meaning you are entirely dependent on being attached to the DAL/UAL teets.
If/when they decide to cut you off, we'll see how "brilliant" the SGU guys are. You don't even have a marketing department, so how exactly will you venture out on your own if the you-know-what hits the fan?
You agree with their assessment that the 50-seat RJ's fill an important niche in today's environment? If you do, then I guess the "Kool-aid" posts here are spot on.
Like I said in my original post, of course you'll post profits when the profits are guaranteed. You don't have to worry about fuel costs. That is, until the cost rises to the point where DAL/UAL come to their senses and make SKW eat their fair share...

^ this one's been sippin' the Hater-ade

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back