• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW 2008 1st Quarter Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you Kool-Aid drinking bafoons had a union, maybe you would enjoy better pay, than you have now?

Slaves. I bet they make you stir your own Kool-Aid mix.

Dude it's over already find something new to bitch about or go get laid.

If you Kool-Aid drinking bafoons had a union, maybe you would enjoy better pay, than you have now?

Thats's Ok. My wife makes more than most regional Captains. We do fine on our $200K/year. At little less than half is my earnings at OO.

Thats's Ok. My wife makes more than most regional Captains. We do fine on our $200K/year. At little less than half is my earnings at OO.

This seems to be the only way to have a stable income as an airline pilot these days.

Dude it's over already find something new to bitch about or go get laid.

It will never be over for you and your dirtbag cutt-throating co-workers. Skywest Inc. is starting to love their red-headed step child a little bit more. Must have something to do with Atlanta and the southeast being in the heart of Delta.

Dude, you are as redundant as my Oh, Yeaah! BTW, it's better to mix your own Kool-Aid drink anyway.

Skywest can't complain, 29 million is right in the neighborhood of SWA which made 34 million. The guys in SGU know what they are doing!
Really? It's all subsidized, for crying out loud! It's easy to make money when you have a guaranteed profit, my friend. Try going out on your own, and we'll see how well you fare.
What's mind-boggling to me, is that DAL and UAL are still willing to pay SKW as much as they do. Good thing you guys are cheap :p

How many people believe that the $5M stock buy-back will be used to sweeten the XJT proposal?

I don't think that has anything to do with the deal...other than to maintain the stock control...to stay in control of the company and help the stock price....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back