SKYW 2008 1st Quarter Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mrnolmts,

I understand what you are saying. But, there are many companies that DAL and UAL pay for a service such as fuel service, food service, technical service, etc. I am sure that the fuel, and food companies that fill UAL and DAL aircraft get paid at a profit. At what point is SkyWest any different? And are you also mind-boggled that UAL and DAL pay for fuel and food like they pay for SkyWest and EVERY other regional airline in their portfolio?

mrnolmts,

I understand what you are saying. But, there are many companies that DAL and UAL pay for a service such as fuel service, food service, technical service, etc. I am sure that the fuel, and food companies that fill UAL and DAL aircraft get paid at a profit. At what point is SkyWest any different? And are you also mind-boggled that UAL and DAL pay for fuel and food like they pay for SkyWest and EVERY other regional airline in their portfolio?

You say you understand, but I am not sure you do.

I believe Mrnolmts, is saying it is easy to post a profit when all of your flying is done at a profit. DAL/UAL pay for the cost of operating the flight plus a profit whether it is full or empty. SkyWest has done a good job of keeping their costs under control and always seemed positioned to keep their contracts. Nobody should be bragging about SkyWest profits that should be the norm. You should get worried when there aren't any.

Its gonna be pretty nice until some of these majors cant afford to buy all the seats on their feed.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::
SKYWEST Sucks!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Erectile dysfunction got you down? Don't worry man, you can regain your confidence again after your failed skywest interview. Just because skywest didn't take you seriously doesn't mean you can't be a successful pilot. keep trying.

Popped collar wont get you laid buddy your def too old for this game.

Latest resources

Back