Skybus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PlaneJohn

Anyone hear any news on Skybus in CMH? Just wondering if they are still planning on starting up their operations.

They are planning to give band aids out to all the GoJet pilots that are being hired there.....their callsign will be Scab-Air and it only costs 100/month per pilot to work there too !!! Sounds like a great place to be .......lol

Took off behind one of those orange things at CMH a couple weeks ago....haven't seen one back since.

Anyone hear any news on Skybus in CMH? Just wondering if they are still planning on starting up their operations.

FWIW they are heavily backed financially. Do not know who they are hiring but they have a concept just like JETBLUE, Southwest and Airtran except they will not have overnights. Out and back like Alllegiant. They have some top notch people over in management that were prior Southwest. I would not put them down they are no diffrent from any other LCC or regional. As far as I am concerned.

I had an interview with them. They are a good, friendly bunch of people who really believe in their concept. We'll see what happens.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back