Skybus?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Two words - stock options.

It's either a brilliant move on their part, and they'll be far richer than you or I in 5 years, or not. Given airlines track record and money, I'm betting not.

CFIse, I think that you are right. FOs are getting 1000 stock options, and then another 4600 when they make CA. Must be the draw.

That and you're home every night... pay might suck but QOL is pretty darn good and hey it's an Airbus type...

That and you're home every night... pay might suck but QOL is pretty darn good and hey it's an Airbus type...
Yeah, your home every night living in your parents house.

...Yup,...and after scabbing for Skybus they'll be sending out resumes to the majors looking for a job that they scabbed !
That's pathetic......

Fact check....

Stock options are worthless unless the company is publicly traded. There is no public information about Skybus going public.

Fact check....

Stock options are worthless unless the company is publicly traded. There is no public information about Skybus going public.

It's a gamble and a vision... and if you're living in your parent's basement like siucavflight, what's the worst that could happen!? short-sightedness benefits no one.

P.S. no i don't work for them, no they're not on my list of places to send a resume.

...Yup,...and after scabbing for Skybus they'll be sending out resumes to the majors looking for a job that they scabbed !
That's pathetic......

While I agree that Skybus SUCKS with a capital SUCK, they are NOT scabs.

What QOL would that be? Enjoying the 17" pitch while deadheading back from the transcon every day? Being exposed to the elements everytime you walk to or from the jet? Getting to live in Columbus Ohio?*

* You Columbus types can save your breath, I spent my first nineteen years there. Columbus sucks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back