• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's a gamble and a vision... and if you're living in your parent's basement like siucavflight, what's the worst that could happen!? short-sightedness benefits no one.

P.S. no i don't work for them, no they're not on my list of places to send a resume.
Living in my parents basement?

It should be named SKYBUST.

Was in CMH the other week and a pax came running up looking for their flight that was about to leave so I sent them to a NWA gate, have a good flight. Just doing my part to help the industry.

It should be named SKYBUST.

Was in CMH the other week and a pax came running up looking for their flight that was about to leave so I sent them to a NWA gate, have a good flight. Just doing my part to help the industry.
Awesome!

What QOL would that be? Enjoying the 17" pitch while deadheading back from the transcon every day? Being exposed to the elements everytime you walk to or from the jet? Getting to live in Columbus Ohio?*

* You Columbus types can save your breath, I spent my first nineteen years there. Columbus sucks.

Ok, seriously? The "no jetway" thing really bothers you that much? Those dash and 1900 drivers walk around without jetways so they must have bad QOL too, huh? How about those preflights...I guess you don't have to go outside and be "exposed to the elements" when you do that?

I would love to do day trips and if it meant having to walk outside then I guess I would be walking outside.

It's definitely a huge gamble and it will either pay off or they will bust.

*nope, I don't work there nor do I want to.

As a Wolverine, I wholeheartedly agree! :D

I can second that. I also live there but thankfully am moving back to FL for NetJets.

Nothing worse than thousands of red neck, truck driving, obnoxious Buckeye fans that have nothing to do with the university in the first place but think they are entitled to be fans since they live in Columbus. Heck 90% of their fans have never even attended college, let alone graduated from high school. And it shows by the way they act: classless and pathetic.

Last edited:
Ok, seriously? The "no jetway" thing really bothers you that much? Those dash and 1900 drivers walk around without jetways so they must have bad QOL too, huh?

Big difference between 19 pax (B1900) or 37 to 50 pax (DHC-8/100 or /300) walking up a few stairs as opposed to over 100 pax walking up alot of stairs to an A319.

Just a couple of questions .... If it rains or snows do they charge to use an umbrella? Since you can't bring your own food can you bring your own umbrella? Is there a charge to use the lav?

When I saw them in GSO, they were about to start doing the cattle call and they had like 4 cops stationed throughout the boarding area. I have never seen another airline where they had to have cops do crowd control in a boarding area. The people who were getting on looked like they had just got done cooking up a batch of shine. I think half had mullets and the other half had #8 nascar shirts on. I wonder if their pilots keep the door locked on the ground?

... pay might suck but QOL is pretty darn good ...

In my mind, QOL and pay are pretty well tied together. If you aren't making much cash, you're off-duty "QOL" won't amount to much, no matter how nice your parents' basement is.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back