Skybus?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey SplitBar,

Your message must have been cut off after the first year pay you mentioned.....Please post the most senior payscales for Skybus,UPS, NWA and CAL.

We'd like to see'em ! :)

Fact is skybus 1st year pay is higher than NWA and CAL so according to your logic in labeling them scabs, the skybus newhire does not become a scab until year 2. Or on the flip side of the coin, the NWA and CAL new hires are scabs for the 1st year but they will lose their scab status once they reach 2nd year pay. I thought once a scab always a scab. See how stupid your logic is in labeling these guys scabs. By the way, skybus payscales suck, I wont argue that.

We'll,....we're waiting ....{sound of foot tapping}....
Where's the most senior payscale numbers for Skybus, UPS, NWA and CAL ?

How does Skybus payscales compare to the other airlines, and as you mentioned, CAL, NWA,UPS ?

Hey SplitBar,

Your message must have been cut off after the first year pay you mentioned.....Please post the most senior payscales for Skybus,UPS, NWA and CAL.

We'd like to see'em ! :)

We'll,....we're waiting ....{sound of foot tapping}....
Where's the most senior payscale numbers for Skybus, UPS, NWA and CAL ?

How does Skybus payscales compare to the other airlines, and as you mentioned, CAL, NWA,UPS ?

That's the problem that I had accepting a job offer w/ SkyBus and why I had to turn them down.

There are no senior pay schedules at SkyBus...I can't base my career on promises of better pay and/or stock options.

No disrespect intended but if I wanted to retire on stock options, I would have became a stock broker. I still think the company has a good chance of making it and I wish those friends of mine there good luck.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back