• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So CAL newhires are Scabs? Skybus FO's start out at a higher wage than CAL FO's. I think they even make more than NWA and UPS new hire FO's. I guess they are Scabs too? :rolleyes:

Too Funny! Comparing Skybus pay to UPS!!! Lets see, UPS First year 33.00. Not great, but the second year------->102.00 with a 81 hour guarantee!

Whats Skybus's second year? What? I can't hear you???

Son, never, ever compare UPS to anyone but Fedex!!!

So CAL newhires are Scabs? Skybus FO's start out at a higher wage than CAL FO's. I think they even make more than NWA and UPS new hire FO's. I guess they are Scabs too? :rolleyes:

Hey SplitBar,

Your message must have been cut off after the first year pay you mentioned.....Please post the most senior payscales for Skybus,UPS, NWA and CAL.

We'd like to see'em ! :)

Hmmm, what kind of aircraft do you fly, inquiring minds want to know ?

True story, last week on visual final approach at CMH Eagle is telling tower they aborted takeoff. TWR asks why, do they need any assistance. "Vulture on the runway" (yes, vulture). How many vultures (stubborn vultures too no less) do you see on the runway these days? We keep it straight somehow and exiting the runway I tell TWR "we saw that vulture headed for Skybus". TWR: "Roger".

Your time is gonna come to walk your huge gangway plank to a no A/C drop 2 stories to the ground fellas. If you wanna be based in CMH what about NetJets? Catered food, hotel and airline miles, and the pay much more than Skybust!

Hey SplitBar,

Your message must have been cut off after the first year pay you mentioned.....Please post the most senior payscales for Skybus,UPS, NWA and CAL.

We'd like to see'em ! :)

Hmmm, what kind of aircraft do you fly, inquiring minds want to know ?

Fact is skybus 1st year pay is higher than NWA and CAL so according to your logic in labeling them scabs, the skybus newhire does not become a scab until year 2. Or on the flip side of the coin, the NWA and CAL new hires are scabs for the 1st year but they will lose their scab status once they reach 2nd year pay. I thought once a scab always a scab. See how stupid your logic is in labeling these guys scabs. By the way, skybus payscales suck, I wont argue that.

If you make a conscious decision to go work for an airline that pays a fraction of what everyone else is paid, then you are part of the problem.

Pot meet Kettle!! Weren't you a Gulfstream PFTer? Talk about being a hypocrit (spelling?):smash: :confused: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Pot meet Kettle!! Weren't you a Gulfstream PFTer? Talk about being a hypocrit (spelling?):smash: :confused: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Close Spelling, I think you just forgot to put the 'E' on the end of it.

And if PCL128 was a former Gulfstream PFTer, then what the hell are you doing arguing about anyone bringin' down the profession!!! The Nerve of some people!

I just have to stop even bothering with this site....

I agree buddy...I can't believe that I just spent 15 minutes listening to grown men have an anonymous hissy fight on the internet. I think sometimes that all this whining and complaining brings the industry down more than the low pay.

Oh....and who ever flames me for this post is just proving their own immaturity and ignorance.

What did you say? I was too distracted by your avatar! Giggity Giggity!

Latest resources

Back