Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Anyone looking at working there? What is the advantage to working at a place like this? I was on an overnight in Miami a few days ago staying at the Sherry Front and Back, guess that is Skybus training hotel and I heard a few of the guys talking who were in training. I always pictured the guys who took these jobs to be bottom of the barrel pilots, who were out of options, these guys did not seem to fit that profile, two of them were military fighter pilots and the other was a former republic CA.
Anyone here looking at this place? What is the draw to working somewhere like Skybus?

I guess, but they just seemed to be very excited about the company. Seemed strange. from everything I can tell Skybus should be a place that no one wants to work. I get paid more as an Eagle FO flying an EMB then they Skybus FO gets paid flying an A319

The two military guys have no clue about the airline industry, but thats a fact that has been proven time and time again. They dont do any research they just take the first civilian flying job they can find.

I guess, but they just seemed to be very excited about the company. Seemed strange. from everything I can tell Skybus should be a place that no one wants to work. I get paid more as an Eagle FO flying an EMB then they Skybus FO gets paid flying an A319

True, and I get paid more flying a 37 Seat Dash 8 as a Captain then they do flying a Airbus319 as a Captain! Sad, Just Sad!!

Hmmm 37 Seats......... 156 Seats

i heard the F/A uniforms are t-shirts that say "flight attendant" on the back. That can't be true.

156 seats in a 319?? OUCH!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back