Skybus Photo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
$65K for the Chief Pilot?

Hmm,, wonder what an F/O would make flying the "CHEECH AND CHONG BUS", lets see? $15 - 20 an hour?

F/A's, Min wage.

Pilots just keep shooting themselves in the foot.

Skybus signs new lease by Columbus airport

Lisa Treon
11/13/2006​
Skybus Airlines has signed a five-year lease on headquarters and maintenance facilities near the Port Columbus International Airport in Columbus, Ohio.
Skybus leased 80,000 square feet for aircraft maintenance operations and 20,000 feet for administrative offices in the Columbus International Air Center, a former aircraft manufacturing complex.
The carrier, which announced in October that it would buy 65 Airbus A319 airliners in the next several years, is awaiting certification from the Federal Aviation Administration. Skybus plans to launch passenger service in the spring with three leased A319s.
Skybus anticipates hiring in December. Members can visit the FLTops.com pilot hiring pages for more information.

I love the flying banana

dude, why ya gotta dish "Hughes Air" like THAT??? I would take THAT flying banana ANYDAY over this new hippie air. I give them a year!!

Call me a tool if you like, as long as it is made by Hughes, I'll take it as a compliment!

It is a loud paint scheme for sure. The yellow banana was pretty wild in it's day.

That's all

Gets even better during training you are provided perdiem and a hotel room but NO PAYCHECK!!! So the first 5 weeks are on you. Sounds like a great place work.... I hope they get crushed

Hey, it could be worse.....

dude, why ya gotta dish "Hughes Air" like THAT??? I would take THAT flying banana ANYDAY over this new hippie air. I give them a year!!

......at least nobody posted a picture of a "banana hamack":(:(:(

From the looks of the plane I suspect the business model and advertising might be something along the lines of:

Skybus moto- A$$, Gas or Grass gets you there.

Call sign- Wasted

Specializing in snack food- chips and twinkies on all flights.

No IFE, just plays Microsoft Media Player skin on video screen.

There will be no lack of pilots trying to get on with them...Sonny and Cher or not. If you were a commuter pilot, wouldn't you jump at the chance to fly an Airbus rather than a CRJ especially for the same pay?

Nope!

Latest resources

Back