Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I flew a trip with the "Great Day" jacka$$ last month. He was one of the biggest a-holes I've ever flown with. We had a medical emergency and he ended up making one of the flight attendants cry he was such a putz. Granted, she boned things up. But he was screaming at her saying that he was the captain and if she didn't shape up, he was going to land the airplane if she wasn't up to the task. I know I was impressed. One of the longest 4-days of my life...

Use the callsign "Shame Train" at Skybus and be really enthusiastic, and make sure you also say "great day!!!" and the beginning and ending of every radio transmission like that annoying Jetblue guy.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Yup, another command decision maker?!?!?!?!?

Relatively quick upgrade and chance to get in at the ground floor with Skybus, or should I try again for CAL?

You don't really sound like a command decision maker, Hopefully you fly with some sharp FO's to keep you afloat.... Seriously, you sound like you have "no clue......."

You don't really sound like a command decision maker, Hopefully you fly with some sharp FO's to keep you afloat.... Seriously, you sound like you have "no clue......."

Sounds like the age 65 rule limit is about to be passed this week or next. Five more years with the strikebreakers at CAL huh? That ought to be fun. How many years now till you will get a good contract? 15? 20? We all know how the class of 83 operate down here in Houston.

No upgrade for you anytime soon. Low, low pay. Horrible contract/work rules. No ins. for new hires. Pretty lousy pilot bases.

CAL is once again the least desirable place to work from what I hear. Betcha the cream of the crop will be interviewing there soon. not.

And you criticize my decision making skillz? No clue, huh? LOL.

Sounds like the age 65 rule limit is about to be passed this week or next. Five more years with the strikebreakers at CAL huh? That ought to be fun. How many years now till you will get a good contract? 15? 20? We all know how the class of 83 operate down here in Houston.

No upgrade for you anytime soon. Low, low pay. Horrible contract/work rules. No ins. for new hires. Pretty lousy pilot bases.

CAL is once again the least desirable place to work from what I hear. Betcha the cream of the crop will be interviewing there soon. not.

Man, you really are ignorant.

Good luck with your upcoming interviews, I'm sure Delta, FedEx and UPS are just fighting at the chance to bring your groundbreaking industry insight and professionalism to their pilot groups.

That ought to be fun. How many years now till you will get a good contract? 15? 20?

Low, low pay. Horrible contract/work rules. Pretty lousy pilot bases.

the least desirable place to work from what I hear. Betcha the cream of the crop will be interviewing there soon. not.

this describes Skybus perfectly. it does not describe CAL. but you wouldn't know - you're not at CAL. just another disgruntled XJT whiz-kid who skidded thru the interview process at Express and torments his/her co-workers on a daily basis. your banter is old and tired. just like you will be when you retire in your outdated RJ.

or go to Skybus. enjoy pulling in what i make as a 2nd year FO at CAL on the smallest equipment - all while tooting (or pulling) your own horn in the captain's seat.

i hope they make you wear an orange shirt to match the 'dipped in biohazard' plane you'll be trying to fly.

best of luck. the world needs idiots to make the rest of us shine. moron.

flamebait tastes good.

Use the callsign "Shame Train" at Skybus and be really enthusiastic, and make sure you also say "great day!!!" and the beginning and ending of every radio transmission like that annoying Jetblue guy.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey I've Heard that guy before!!!! All the way across the country! If I was his fo i'd be pulling my hair out after listening to 'great day' for 4 hours straight.

another annoying one is a southwest guy who adopts an aweful, high pitch southern drawl whenever he says "souuuuuweeeeeeest 242 fl210...." then continues on in a non accented voice with the rest of his transmission. Where do these guys come from.

As for the original question i say go to Skybus. They've got tons of sweet new planes coming and you get to wear four stripes sooner and get based in CMH. Also you don't have to pay those pesky union dues.....! 60k is more than enough for any airline captain and i bet you get free beverages. go get em

Actually all of the scabs have been voted out of office and the new MEC officers take over in IAH this week.

But I wouldn't expect a clueless nut-hugger like yourself to know that.

Actually all of the scabs have been voted out of office and the new MEC officers take over in IAH this week.

But I wouldn't expect a clueless nut-hugger like yourself to know that.

Uh-huh.

Keep telling yourself that. And keep telling yourself things will finally change at CAL. And keep telling yourself that you made the right decision on where to spend your career.

Uh-huh.

Keep telling yourself that. And keep telling yourself things will finally change at CAL. And keep telling yourself that you made the right decision on where to spend your career.

I did. I get my choice of schedules, I fly widebodies all over the world and my company is doing great.

I did. I get my choice of schedules, I fly widebodies all over the world and my company is doing great.

HAHA! Wow! CAL pilots never change and are truly clueless.

SJS (shiny jet syndrome) is alive and well there huh? As long as you can jerk gear in that jet all over the world, who cares about pay, QOL, dignity, and those other things that true airline pilots get, then so be it.

Have fun with the 83 hires till 2012.

Glad I passed on that job offer. I'll take Delta, FedEx, UPS, and maybe even Skybus over CAL any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back