Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA! Wow! CAL pilots never change and are truly clueless.

SJS (shiny jet syndrome) is alive and well there huh? As long as you can jerk gear in that jet all over the world, who cares about pay, QOL, dignity, and those other things that true airline pilots get, then so be it.

Have fun with the 83 hires till 2012.

Glad I passed on that job offer. I'll take Delta, FedEx, UPS, and maybe even Skybus over CAL any day.

The only person clueless is a POS board troll who thinks it's smart to stay at a commuter airline. And Skybus is the epitome of SJS, dipSh*t. My pay is only going to get better (I'll make twice as much as a skybus captain this year) and my QOL is better than anything you'll ever see.

And you won't get hired anywhere else. Turds are easy to flush out in the interview process.

Last edited:
The only person clueless is a POS board troll who thinks it's smart to stay at a commuter airline.

I never said it was smart to stay at a commuter airline.

I simply said that it was better to stay at a commuter airline rather than go to CAL. That is a fact.

I couldn't imagine having to spend my career at CAL. Talk about depressing.

You will probably realize that one day, but by then it will be too late. CAL pilots are so easy to spot at the airports. Usually overweight, sloppy uniforms, no hat, or carrying the hat, beaten down look. That will be you someday. Good luck.

I simply said that it was better to stay at a commuter airline rather than go to CAL. That is a fact.

You will probably realize that one day, but by then it will be too late. CAL pilots are so easy to spot at the airports. Usually overweight, sloppy uniforms, no hat, or carrying the hat, beaten down look. That will be you someday. Good luck.

keep opening your mouth and proving yourself. kudos to you!

I can't imagine wasting 10 seconds of my life at a commuter.

I'd probably think about hanging myself in my hotel room.

I can't imagine wasting 10 seconds of my life at a commuter.

I'd probably think about hanging myself in my hotel room.

Good point. That's why I plan on moving on to a real airline.

You on the other hand will always be stuck at CAL. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back