Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to Guam and hang with the captains who go for the lady boys in Manila!

You don't deserve CAL if you already told them no. Please go to Skybus and enjoy flying people from Hazzard County (i.e., toothless and obese people who would normally take Greyhound) all around the country...

Don't expect any respect from the rest of the industry - you should have fun flying with a lot of former Go Jet pilots....

beg C A L for another chance.

Don't want people like you who don't really want to work for the company... You will bring down what positive momentum and moral there is.. Try Skybus, and again, if you are serious about this whole crappy contract thing about CAL, have you bothered to look at Skybus. You really are clueless, they only have a first year pay of 65,000 posted. DO NOT EXPECT MORE!!!

Relatively quick upgrade and chance to get in at the ground floor with Skybus, or should I try again for CAL?

Unbelievable.

How about getting yourself treated for SJS before you make any moves? The fact that you even ask such a question says volumes about your intelligence level, or lack thereof.

Since I'm sure you can't calculate the realities of a 65K/ yr paycheck, let me do it for you: approx $3,000/mo. net (taxes, health ins, 5% 401K contrib, including $400/ mo per diem.... wait, Skybus doesn't pay per diem). If you want to spend the next 30 years living on $3,000 a month take home, you'd better try working in another country becuase it won't cut the mustard for a family of 4 here in the USA.

Last edited:
This guy can't be for real. This is the second time that a posting from this person has surfaced like this. It shows total disregard and lack of preparation/planning for his supposed chosen profession. I myself would be embarassed to even post a thread as such. Maybe we should let this individual get the job guys..... How far do you think he would get??? Can't wait to see him with PBS, or even equipment bids or domicile bids... I think it would actually be quite funny. He would lead a life of absolute misery. It would be funny to watch him self implode. Remember, bid what you want, want what you get. How does this person even leave the house in the morning. Oh yeah, a uniform is a set thing to wear, wait, hat or no hat??? Blazer or not blazer today??? I really do think it would be rather fun to watch the meltdown of someone so uninformed in this industry. Remember guys, there still is a side to this profession that is what you make it. Yes, managament, pay, work rules, etc aside... take a moment to enjoy what you do, and remember that there is always an available cubicle if you are that unhappy... Unity is strength however...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back