• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus mins are they getting new guys with mins this high

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i haven't heard yet... don't know if i'll go... i am boeing man and they say you don't fly the airbus, you just button press it.

I have never flown a Boeing, but I will tell you that when I went through Airbus training I found out most of the things "they" say about the Airbus are not true.

As Airbus golden rule #1 says - You can fly the Airbus like any other airplane. IMHO it flies very nice as well. A very enjoyable airplane as well.

BTW I don't fly for Skybus.

Big daddy

We know you fly for SKYTRASH...coming from Mesa also.

I have never flown a Boeing, but I will tell you that when I went through Airbus training I found out most of the things "they" say about the Airbus are not true.

As Airbus golden rule #1 says - You can fly the Airbus like any other airplane. IMHO it flies very nice as well. A very enjoyable airplane as well.

BTW I don't fly for Skybus.

Notice that there is NO per diem once out of training. Talked to people who are there..most want to leave. Since all day trips, you get ZERO per diem. You work a ton of hours and pay is very little. If you can'e get a job at Wal Mart..this might be ok short term. I say short term cause that is all they hire since they will be out of business in the short term. Herd their main bank said they will pull finance if they do not meet certain numbers soon. Good luck guys...

We know you fly for SKYTRASH...coming from Mesa also.

Search my previous posts. It is pretty clear who I have flown for, and fly for now. If you are too lazy search, I'll tell you - CommutAir, Air Wisconsin and currently USA 3000.

Latest resources

Back