• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYBUS..is a big managment scam

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, You'll talking about SCABUS. They wont ride on my jumpseat.

They're not scabs, just morons!! Huge difference. I love how people just throw the scab word around without knowing what they're talking about. PS-instead of you'll, try you're.:beer:

Isnt it ya'll?? dated a southerner for a while!! Drove me nuts-in a good way.

Enough with the spelling police already people....sh!t... at least now we know the type of people that skybus is actually hiring.

As for the SCAB thing? Who gives a fuk now a days. Since ALPO let all of the CAL SCABS back into the union what does that word really mean? Keeping these skybus idiots off everyones jumpseat is another way of keeping them from growing like a huge zit on your a s s. This whole Ryan Air mentality should be stopped here and now by all the guys offering rides to get them to and from work. Obviously there are plenty of morons out there that will fly anything for 65K a year and bust their hump for some stock options, but getting them to and from work is on all the captain giving them a ride to and from work.

Rant over.....

Anyone have the GoJETS list of pilots?

???

Is English your first language, or do you just write in ADD?

Hey, You'll talking about SCABUS. They wont ride on my jumpseat.

They're not scabs, just morons!! Huge difference. I love how people just throw the scab word around without knowing what they're talking about.

Exactly, they are not making a very smart decision however since they haven’t crossed a picket line they are not scabs!

Be careful with refusing jumpseat privileges to pilots who simply disagree with you (and me), because they will return your “favor” and in the end commuting pilots at YOUR airline might be the ones getting punished for YOUR actions.

PS-instead of you'll, try you're.

And instead of “wont” try won’t? ;)

Enough with the spelling police already people....sh!t... at least now we know the type of people that skybus is actually hiring.
As for the SCAB thing? Who gives a fuk now a days. Since ALPO let all of the CAL SCABS back into the union what does that word really mean? Keeping these skybus idiots off everyones jumpseat is another way of keeping them from growing like a huge zit on your a s s. This whole Ryan Air mentality should be stopped here and now by all the guys offering rides to get them to and from work. Obviously there are plenty of morons out there that will fly anything for 65K a year and bust their hump for some stock options, but getting them to and from work is on all the captain giving them a ride to and from work.
Rant over.....

Anyone have the GoJETS list of pilots?

Networking - still calling names and full of anger huh? :confused: You do realize a very large number of brownie pilots commute, don't you? Those guys you keep calling names and threaten with publishing their names, etc. (which isn't legal btw.) work for airlines that might be our only option of commuting to/from work. Unless they cross a picket line they are NOT scabs! They might be crazy, irresponsible, etc., but they are not scabs.

Last edited:
That company has been in business for a heartbeat and like all of them, they start full of hope and optomism. The point is that it is a damn tough business to get into, it takes time to really get going, know if you go there or any other startup it will be rough for some time, and then give it that time.
A lack of commiunication with ICAO seems like something that should be expected from the way he or she writes.

No $hit!

And I thought I wasted half my day on FI......you people must be on all friggin day! Don't you have jobs?

Few in Indiana can correctly say the word "wash" as well and somehow insert an "r" in there.

"Hey Honey. Go warsh that oawl grease off yer hands. I need a euchre partner!!"

Eminating from Mars Hill, I think...

Or, maybe, Spencer? ;) TC

Latest resources

Back