• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYBUS..is a big managment scam

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I feel more sorry for the poster then I do the pilots!! But hey, have another of whatever it is you're doing for me.:beer:

Appalachian education? :rolleyes: :puke:

Seriously ICAO, we get the gist of what you're saying but please try again in a more rational and much slower manner.

Do you work there? How about some specifics.

Seriously ICAO, we get the gist of what you're saying but please try again in a more rational and much slower manner.
Do you work there? How about some specifics.

Fins_up - I hope you don't mind but I used the ICAO translator for your post…This way he/she/it might understand your question...;)
Here it is:

Seriusly…ICAO..we GET. gist..off…wat..your SAYING…Plz..TrY agian..inA..mor.ratonal..AND!!..much slower maner.Do YOU..work Thier? How’bout..som..specifiks.

Last edited:
Living in Indiana and having relatives from WV and Kentucky, I've become quite adept at recognizing the educational system from which poor gramiticians emerge.

ICAO is most definitely a product of the Indianapolis Public School system.

Few in Indiana can correctly use the proper tense of "they". Of course, they can be instantly recognized by the use of the phrase "we was" as in "We was up at the 7-11 gettin' some smokes and a '6 uh Bud' for momma...".

Yes, definitely an IPS grad or near-grad. ;) TC

Wow, they are evil! I mean, they even killed your spelling abilities!

Hey, next time maybe a little research before applying to an airline would help?

I would think/hope just knowing the name of it would be research enough.

Sky"bus"? The name says it all.

Latest resources

Back