• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYBUS..is a big managment scam

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least his heart is in the right place.....

YEs, but his head's also up his ass if this is all a big surprise to him.

Stay AWAY from that place and tell all your friends about it. SCAM you out of your life. Managment is ALL liars...everyone one of them. They dumped there million in there themselves...sooo...if it doesn't work..there in the poor house. They are truely EVIL managment...They haven't done a single thing for there pilot..I feel bad for these guys that are there..they have been lied from the first day of there interviews...pay, work rules, benefits, STOCKS?.....fun place....o yes..FUN..isn't the right word for it. You will get 4,800 stock...wont see a single stock friends..wait and see...smell the scam..and wake up. Place is full of evil....some even use the GODS words there. Just look at there POOR flight attendants..I feel sorry for all of them. Ones a LIAR is always a LIAR. They tell you..yes you're hired as a Captain.....O..come to class..what..we're First officers NOW? what? They have picked the WORST of every bad working conditions out there in the industry....and made it theres...you dont like it?...they will tell you..there is the door.

Now, that you've vented .........

Get a good rest, then log back on and tell us all just how Skybus is running it's operation.

It should have been obvious that they were NOT going to be employee friendly, but I'll give you credit for being optimisitic and applying.

Now that you have real world experience with their modus operandi , please give the rest of the "wannabee's" the truth.

Living in Indiana and having relatives from WV and Kentucky, I've become quite adept at recognizing the educational system from which poor gramiticians emerge.

ICAO is most definitely a product of the Indianapolis Public School system.

Few in Indiana can correctly use the proper tense of "they". Of course, they can be instantly recognized by the use of the phrase "we was" as in "We was up at the 7-11 gettin' some smokes and a '6 uh Bud' for momma...".

Yes, definitely an IPS grad or near-grad. ;) TC

Few in Indiana can correctly say the word "wash" as well and somehow insert an "r" in there.

"Hey Honey. Go warsh that oawl grease off yer hands. I need a euchre partner!!"

Eminating from Mars Hill, I think...

I couldn't resist wasting my time editing, below. How the hell can you fly a plane, when you can't communicate past a 2nd-grade level? Do us all a favor—go back to basic grammar classes, and learn to communicate like a professional. Your writing is an embarrassment to the piloting profession. Corrections are in red, below.

-----------------------------------
Stay away from that place, and tell all your friends about it. [They will] scam you out of your life. [The] management are all liars—every one of them. They dumped their million in there themselves. So, if it doesn't work, they're in the poor house.

They are truely EVIL managment. They haven't done a single thing for their pilots. I feel bad for these guys that are there. They have been lied to, from the first day of their interviews: pay, work rules, and benefits.

STOCKS? A fun place? Oh, yes. Fun isn't the right word for it. You will get 4,800 stock shares. You wont see a single stock, friends. Wait and see. Smell the scam, and wake up.

[The]place is full of evil. Some even use the GODS words there. Just look at their POOR flight attendants. I feel sorry for all of them. Once a LIAR, always a LIAR.

They tell you, "Yes, you're hired as a Captain. Oh, come to class." [You'll say,"What?] We're First officers NOW? What?"

They have picked the WORST out of every bad working contition in the industry and made it theirs. You dont like it? They will tell you, "there is the door."

...the first is to never get involved in a land war in Asia, the second is never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line. Hahahahahahaha...... (thump).

"Inconceivable!"

"I do not think that word means what you think it means."

their and there. Learn the difference. I couldn't focus on a damn thing you said in that rant.

The fact is he could spell every word wrong and he would still be right about SKYBUS...Come on guys wake up..I read this board time and time again are you guys never going to learn. Its just a big airplane with very LOW pay and benefits. But aleast you can tell your friends you fly a BIG airplane...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back