SKYBUS..is a big managment scam

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ICAO

Stay AWAY from that place and tell all your friends about it. SCAM you out of your life. Managment is ALL liars...everyone one of them. They dumped there million in there themselves...sooo...if it doesn't work..there in the poor house. They are truely EVIL managment...They haven't done a single thing for there pilot..I feel bad for these guys that are there..they have been lied from the first day of there interviews...pay, work rules, benefits, STOCKS?.....fun place....o yes..FUN..isn't the right word for it. You will get 4,800 stock...wont see a single stock friends..wait and see...smell the scam..and wake up. Place is full of evil....some even use the GODS words there. Just look at there POOR flight attendants..I feel sorry for all of them. Ones a LIAR is always a LIAR. They tell you..yes you're hired as a Captain.....O..come to class..what..we're First officers NOW? what? They have picked the WORST of every bad working conditions out there in the industry....and made it theres...you dont like it?...they will tell you..there is the door.

their and there. Learn the difference. I couldn't focus on a damn thing you said in that rant.

Last edited:
Wow.

To his credit, however, he did actually use "you're" and used it correctly.

But...wow.

Puff Puff.................................

Give.

:pimp:

Quick. Breathe deeply into a brown paper sack, before you pass out. Reminds me of the Sicilian in "The Princess Bride" debating monologous with the hero over which cup (poisoned) he should drink from
in order to "win" the Princess.

...the first is to never get involved in a land war in Asia, the second is never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line. Hahahahahahaha...... (thump).

Looks like he/she had a bad couple of weeks, got home after a turn, had a few beers, and then decided to let flightinfo know how he/she feels. At least it appears to be honest and truthful. Still hard to follow after reading it 3 times...but I get the point.

So wait... SkyBus is BAD? Gosh, I did all this research and it seemed like the next SWA.

Hey, well, at least I got to fly an Airbus. Even got me an SIC Type to prove it at the FBO.

All kidding aside, good luck if you work there. I hope its a stepping stone to something else... quick.

Latest resources

Back