• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus eying CVG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the LAST thing we need is a start up right now while the rest of us are licking wounds and preventing more.

Oh, Please . . . . start up again, so I can hear that bed-wetting Speedbird-Wannabe on the frequency again . . . the one that got his knickers all knotted up because he thought we blocked him on a pushback . . . I thought he was going to cry :crying: . . . it was sooo good. I get a little misty, just thinking about it. :laugh:

What a wanker. Hope he's selling shoes somewhere.

TW

Wow, TW. You must be really fun to have to sit next to for a 6hr. flight. I'm glad you have a job and have not yet had to resort to selling shoes yourself to feed your family.

Any person, bank, investment house, OEM, whomever, will likely never back this outfit. If they do, they deserve to loose it all.

Hey, I'm thinking we have WAY too much capacity right now. How about the DOT just saying NO! Now there's a novel idea.

Theres an old saying "You can't polish a horse turd!!"

Horse turds can be pretty shiny when fresh! Thing is, if this horse turd ever sees the light of day, it'll get dull and dried out just as quick as a real one on a sunny August day.

A good friend interviewed at Skybus in early '07, thinking of being at the top of a seniority list of a successful startup (like the proverbial new-hire who got laughed at flying Falcons at a little known purple-hued express package company a few years back...), and I'm as glad for him as he is that he didn't get hired there.

Latest resources

Back