• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Sky Venture Aviation in Fayetteville

Agpilot 27

Total Time
Anyone have any experience flight training with these guys? Any comments pro or con are appreciated. Thanks.

pilotyip

Total Time
which Fayetteville?, there lots of them around the country

captfred

What me worry
Total Time
some
I was once based in Fayetteville Ar(FYV) and ran into an arriving pax at the airline terminal that had purchased a ticket to FAY(N Carolina) and could not figure out where his people were that he was meeting. He only spoke Vietnamese so it took a while to get it straightened out. Welcome to America!!

Agpilot 27

Total Time
Fayetteville, Arkansas (FYV)

Did not realize they had locations other than Fayetteville, Ar. and Jonesboro, Ar. I am interested in the finish up commercial single engine training at (FYV). If anyone has used them I would appreciate your opinion. Thanks.

agrinaut

Total Time
18000+
I have no first hand info on the Fayettville location, but I know a couple of guys that did their multi training at the JBR location. They both passed for the quoted price.