Sky Lease Cargo Hiring MD-11 Miami Base

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok... I'll bite.

no work rules, pilot pushing, and very, very, very long duty days that stretch the imagination for what is legal, but leave little doubt as to whether their safe.

Pilot pushing? Why don't they just turn in the company under the FAA whistleblower program? It seems to me this place could be shutdown if that stuff is happening.

Pilot pushing? Why don't they just turn in the company under the FAA whistleblower program? It seems to me this place could be shutdown if that stuff is happening.

You don't know much about how the FAA works then.. the MIA FSDO is in bed with the bottom feeders there.. The FAA is part of the problem, not the solution.

No, you cannot commute, Yes, you have to live within an hour of MIA. Not cheap anymore in FL nor are some of the areas safe.

B.S. you can easily live within 1 hr of MIA very affordable. With so many foreclosures there are tons of cheap rentals within 1 hr. No income taxes, thousands of homes for sale at bottom of market prices and interest rates at rock bottom. I have homes in WI and FL and Florida is the only place I can afford to live full time.

miami is a ******************** hole....had my tailgate stolen couple weeks ago in my companys parking lot, broad daylight...and learn spanish if you move there...

Anyone have any idea what is competitive at Skylease? I sent in my resume yesterday, just wondering if I stand a chance.

If your method of immigrating to the US consisted of either a rubber raft or an inner tube, you'll fit right in.

I'm not kidding. Even the American born Hispanics there are treated like outsiders.

Proceed with caution is all I'm saying.

Anyone have any idea what is competitive at Skylease? I sent in my resume yesterday, just wondering if I stand a chance.

breath on a mirror ..

seriously...

1. Live in Miami
2. Live in Miami
3. Live in Miami
4. Have heavy cargo / glass time
5. know someone

breath on a mirror ..

seriously...

1. Live in Miami
2. Live in Miami
3. Live in Miami
4. Have heavy cargo / glass time
5. know someone

Yikes! All I have is half of #4.

Someone said this is for Tradewinds? Doesn't Tradewinds have like most of their pilots on furlough?

Someone said this is for Tradewinds? Doesn't Tradewinds have like most of their pilots on furlough?

Like, I think you're right. Because, like, it isn't totally tubular of them to do this. Like, I mean, like, it's, like, uncool.:rolleyes:

:smash:

Latest resources

Back