• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sky Lease Cargo Hiring MD-11 Miami Base

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please like you've never used the word like. So it's true about TW?

Actually, I only use the word like when it is proper, never in Valley Girl Speak. Not that I am a perfect writer or speaker, it is just that this particular misuse of like is one of my pet peeves. That said, I was just, like, jerking your chain.:)

As far as I know, what you said about TW is true. It truly gives meaning to the term "bottom-feeder".

Last edited:
miami is a ******************** hole....had my tailgate stolen couple weeks ago in my companys parking lot, broad daylight...and learn spanish if you move there...

And that could never happen in MSP, MKE, or ORD. I had my wheels stolen off my truck in MSP (not sure if it was day or nite) sh&t happens everywhere. My point was you can live and work in or near MIA as cheap/safe as anywhere. I have been flying/commuting/working out of MIA for the last 4 years....easy for all of it.

Miami is a Sh..hole and unless you speak spanish and are from another country south of Miami you are definitely and outsider. I personally hope Miami falls into the Atlantic and is seperated from the U.S., Miami is the welfare capital of Florida and it shows.

Miami is a Sh..hole and unless you speak spanish and are from another country south of Miami you are definitely and outsider. I personally hope Miami falls into the Atlantic and is seperated from the U.S., Miami is the welfare capital of Florida and it shows.

The rest of Florida is no better unless you like taking the trash out!

Or go anywhere in rural FL. If you don't look and talk like Larry the Cable Guy or Bo and Luke Duke, you're definitely an outsider. In general, Florida sucks.

I would imagine rent would be pretty cheap nowadays in the Triangle.

Talked to a friend who knew someone that worked there and the advice was to run far away from this operation as fast as possible.

Pilot Pushing outfit... steer clear.

Latest resources

Back