Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As a wise instructor once told me . .

"If it floats, flies, or f~cks, you're better off just renting it."

this was the gayest thread i'd ever seen on this board until you guys started talking about women, surfing, hunting, flying, and "If it floats, flies, or f~cks, you're better off just renting it."

Women are like expensive cars- they depreciate the day you get one- :D :D

<The better looking= The more "expensive" they are....

Surfing, vacationing, fine wines= much better investment-lol

3 5 0

Ah women...no matter how much men try, women always occupy their minds most often :D ;)

waaaait just a minute guys

Just as I was sitting here rubbing my eyes, drinking my first cup of coffee, telling myself what a weak thread this was (until someone spiced it up), I was trying my best to figure out the male species.

ok, just to give some of you a little hope.....and one piece of advice. There are actually women out there who:

love to fly as much as you do, go fishing (you still may have to bait the hook), prefer to go to a college football game over dinner and a movie (don't forget the cooler and beer), would rather go to the gym than the beauty salon (although they do that too), despise shopping (except Victoria's secret), gossiping, whining and playing head games, watch hockey on TV instead of "friends", have a gun and perfume in their glove box (ok, you might be hard-pressed to find many like that), look forward to the Super Bowl pool, love Home Depot, AND, still like to on occasion wear a skirt and heels to a cocktail party!

With that being said...there really are not many women like that and men may not want that. But, from personal experience, i am happily married (if you can legally put those two words together) and i have almost all male friends of which several have expressed how they wish their significant other was more my type.

The key here, like someone already alluded to: marry, date, or whatever your best female friend. Companionship is soooo important-especially after that lust period dies down! You guys may not be looking in the right place for that mate!

I know y'all didn't bargain for all that, but what can i say, women ramble right?

Good Luck

I have a women like that called, my best friend. We have had 7 babies together, 5 at home. She did all the work and I cheered her on(isn't life great) Taught her how to fly only she refused to solo when I tried to get her to, she did fine the next day. She cut up all my caribou in Alaska while I told hunting stories. When she was deer hunding with my she didn't say anything when "Mr. Big" walked by because she didn't want to see such a magnificent animal killed and she couldn't handle my ego if I shot it. You guys get the picture, eat your heart out, they are hard to find but they do exist.

ok. not to be rude, but archer. think about what you're posting before you click that button. very weak. read it over first. if it sounds like dumb $hit - it's probably dumb $hit. props (no pun intended - haha) to cardinal for changing the subject. that was definitely a good call. i'm gonna go read a book or watch the news. anything to repair the damage this thread has done. i can honestly say i feel dumber. sorry if i stepped on any toes.

starvingcfi

Women suck.
An unnecessary distraction to an otherwise rational, productive life. Could be perfectly content and more mentally flexible were it not for this encumberance. They'll accept consideration from all, but only show appreciation to those that can play the piano, not those who can go out, kill something, and drag it home on a regular basis. Makes no sense.

sex is like air. Its only a problem when you're not getting any.

Latest resources

Back